Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Break Spring Break!

Is finally here! The four papers, two presentations, three midterms, one final and one allnighter I had over the past two weeks completely wore me out. But, sleeping in today only to wake up to go to a chocolate festival I think has rejuvenated me just in time to leave for Budapest tomorrow. And see the leaning tower of Pisa, which Hannah and I plan on doing before our plane leaves out of Pisa.
Additionally, to reward ourselves for our hard work over the past two weeks, Evan and I tagged along to our language partners' pickup soccer game last night. Hooray for having real Italian friends and feeling like I actually have a life here.
I'm not sure when/if I'll be able to post over the week, but hopefully I'll be able to get some writing in. Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment